Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Game plan

Confession:
Its easy to slip up.  In many things in life.  I wish I did not need food to survive.  I love delicious things.  Clearly.  

Today is a new day.  I have been trying to find a way to encourage myself a little bit differently.  I think I am going to join 
to encourage myself.  I want to lose 30 more pounds.  I would like to make that happen by labor day.  That does not seem like too huge of a goal does it? 
Does anyone want to do this with me? Be on my team?  I have to eat along my food and vitamin guidelines, but this will send me friendly reminders and keep me accountable.  I have a feeling that the next few weeks may send me crashing.  Into eating all my feelings.  It has me beyond scared.
That is all I can say about it today.  Emotions are far too high.

But I sure did have a wonderful time dancing last night.  Maybe I will talk about that in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment